The cutting-off machines are developed with a heavy welded machine stand in slant machine bed design. The cutting head is hung up pivoted. The cutting spindle is maintenance-free and fixed by a pushbutton locking. Thus the change of the cuttings discs is easily practicable.
The separating cut is done by chop cutting as well as by oscillation chop cutting procedure. The cutting process is always NC-controlled and is done automatically. The cutting disc abrasion is compensated automatically by the machine control.
To reduce oil mist- and noise emissions the machines are completely enclosed by a working area protection cover. To guarantee an easy access for maintenance, the covers have an access opening.
- Non driven feeder and discharge roller conveyor
- Digital end stop with adjustment via hand wheel
- Available in different executions with the following cutting disc diameters: 400 mm, 450 mm, 500 mm and 600 mm
- Slant bed machine stand in heavy welded execution for optimal chip and coolant removal
- Isolated drive compartment, which means that the drive motor and the control components are not located within the wet drive compartment
- Chop cutting and oscillation chop cutting programmable
- Easy accessibility to the drive components