The Reichmann engine block-deburring-grinding machines are designed for four-side-grinding for in-line engines or five-side-grinding for V-type engines. The crankcases are being equipped by hand or by robot.
To load the grinding machine a pallet table with three stations is integrated. One station is located inside the machine for processing; the other two stations are responsible for the loading and unloading. Inside the grinding machine two horizontally arranged grinding spindles are located, which are placed in opposition. Cranckshaft cases of in-line engines are grinded by the ginding machine on the front faces as well as the combustion- and cranckshaft side.
The grinding machines have a hydraulic work piece tensioning system with position monitoring and automatic grinding disc-wear-compensation.
- Stable machine design for the usage in foundries
- All bearings are lubed-for-life
- Good accessibility to change the slip ring
- Low-maintenance with European industrial standard
- All machine movement paths are NC-controlled and driven hydraulically
- The work pieces are being strained hydraulically and monitored during the grinding process